Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dessert Party

I know, I know, I've been MIA for quite awhile. I've been busy creating and photographing my Yorkie Peaches for her FB page @Yorkie Peachy Girl.




I just sent out some invitations for a Dessert party in February so I though I would share them. I put the invitations in a heart cello bag and threw in a tea bag and coffee beans. Boy, did my craft room smell yummy and I was high on caffeine whiffs!
The whole card was designed on my Silhouette and my Teresa Collins EBosser. I used white puffy paint for the steam coming out of the coffee cup. Watch for ALL the party ideas on February 20th.


 25 Invitations


If you remember, I did a Valentine Dessert party last year and it was over the top YUMMY!
 Here's the link in case you didn't get to see the ideas:
                                /2012/02/valentines-day


HOPE YOU HAVE A FABULOUS 2015 ...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful invites my friend. Love the embossing. The steam looks real. Fabulous heart cello bag and bow. I did not get one. Boo hoo! Look forward to seeing pics of the party. I will be waiting on some candy via mail.
    lol

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!