Monday, October 27, 2014

Cute Creepy Inchworm Pencil Topper


Looking for an easy peasy Cute, Creepy  Inchworm  Pencil  Topper treat for Halloween? Try making these fun little girls toppers with bows and boys with mustaches. They came from The Silhouette Store "Inchworm Pencil Topper" design.
They cut out in no time and the Dollar stores sell packs of Halloween pencils to slide through. I used glitter orange card stock for the bows. I guess they would work for Valentine's Day as well.
 I made over 50 of them for my 3 Grand daughters classes.


HOPE YOU HAVE A CREATIVE FALL...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the ones with red bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love Peaches new video!!! How cute! I also love your cute little inch worms!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!