Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Our Yorkie PEACHES

PEACHES WINS in World Wide 
Terrier  Photo Contest
Peaches WON with a total of  9,818 votes !!!
Peaches , our Yorkshire Terrier, was chosen to be in 1 of 12 finalists in a world wide Terrier photo contest for the month of  Sept. I have posted her "voting photos" each day in hopes of getting her to 1st place against a Westie from Italy.

Some staged photos I have posted on FB each day so far.

Asking all my friends to vote

PAWS are up for a win!


"Checking my votes on line"

Sticky reminders to vote each day

"Doing my research to get more votes!"

"I'm going to wash that competition right out of my hair!"

RAH! RAH !RAH ! V O T E  Peaches !

Let's tie up these votes!

Stir Up The Brew for more votes!

We need a CLEAN SWEEP to 1st place!

Don't let me FALL behind to 2nd place!


SLOW & STEADY wins the race!

This is going to be A SHOE IN for 1st place

I just painted a message for YOU!


 She is in 1st place, then 2nd place, then 1st place ...
you get the idea!!

If  all of my Scrappy friends would vote 1 x per day until Sept. 30th. she would win for sure and this MOMMY would be PROUD!! She doesn't get any $$$$ just bragging rights and a virtual trophy.
PLEASE, go to this link and click (NO sign up required). Your support would be awesome!!!
CONTEST ENDED.


HOPE YOU HAVE A CREATIVE FALL...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable she is!! I just hopped over and voted!! Good luck - I hope she wins!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peaches is just beautiful! I voted for her. Good luck!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!