Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Going Around In Circles!


Since I was going around in circles trying to figure out how I wanted to tackle this card sketch from DCWV, I decided to do a Father's Day card for my Husband.
Sketch


I used  DCWV "The Guy Stack" which has such a neat selection of "manly" designs. Since he thinks he is great with the Barbecue, this design for the card was perfect.
I used my Silhouette (loving that machine) to cut out a circular background sized to about 4" on a 6" card. I used more patterns from the collection for the various circles and decided to just stamp one of them with #1.
Hope he likes it and so do you !


HOPE YOU HAVE A CREATIVE SUMMER...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

3 comments:

  1. He thinks he is great with the barbeque?.....LOL
    Way too funny!!
    A FANTASTIC card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Claire. Fabulous papers. You nailed the sketch. I'm so happy you are enjoying the Silhouette.I want say I told you so. lol Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love your use of all that paper and your take on the sketch. AJ

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!