Saturday, June 7, 2014

Disney Pixar Blog Hop

Welcome to the Disney Pixar Blog Hop!


If you love Disney Pixar and crafting, you came to the right place!  We have an entire month of fun planned for you, with a new group of crafting bloggers every Saturday in June.

If you came here  from Lori's blog, then you are in the right place.  If you just happened upon this Blog Hop, make sure to head over to Shawn's blog so that you see the full hop from the very beginning. 
   **********************************************
It's my Grand daughter's 5th birthday this month and she loves Tinkerbell. This explosion box will surely make her smile. I added, gems, glitter, and lots of sweet words just for her.
I created it with my Silhouette which cut out the box and panels so easily.

I also had the privilege of helping create the theme for my Grand daughter's Pre-K Graduation for 265 people. Below are a few photos of the results. I used my Cricut "Disney Classics" cartridge to cut out the tipping tea cups, the arrows ,the Mad Hatters hats as well as the banner..




Alice In Wonderland Theme





Thanks to Shawn for including me in her Disney Hop and if you would like to win one of MY prizes, please make sure to follow with Bloglovin'(on side bar), comment and leave your email so I can reach you.

Before you go, make sure to sign up to win some AMAZING PRIZES from our sponsors!  Our sponsors for this hop include 



Make sure to mark your calendar for MORE projects next Saturday!  You can join the Facebook Event page by clicking HERE.  Now it's time for you to head over to Jenny's blog.

Here is the full line up in case you get lost along the way

******
Shawn
Lori
Claire   YOU ARE HERE
Jenny   NEXT STOP
CardMonkey
Tami


HOPE YOU HAVE A CREATIVE SUMMER...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

29 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I love Tinkerbell. I am going to be sharing a pop up box card like this next weekend . . . they are a lot easier than they look!

    Thanks for being a part of the hop!


    Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordinator
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!








    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My this looks like it was so fun to do!!! I just LOVE the Alice in Wonderland party!!! You are an awesome grandma!!!! The Tinkerbelle card is darling too!!! I have several files but have not yet taken the plunge and made a box card!!!

    Glad to be in this amazing hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your box card is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...so much work and detail went into your projects. I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastically fantismally wonderful work! I am sure your granddaughter will LOVE her card. My Charlotte dressed as Tink when we took her to Disney World last year. She loves all of the characters from Disney and Tinkerbell is one of her favorites. And your Alice in Wonderland themed graduation is terrific!

    Fondly,
    Ellen / CardMonkey
    Http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Tinkerbell! That explosion box is so adorable! That was some party you planned for your DGD! Your decorations are spectacular!

    cdm 317 at Ya Ho o D ot c OM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the explosion box and the party decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an excellent job so adorable is the box card

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHat a great job you did....I love everything!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I love making box cards. Wishing a very Happy Birthday to your little granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did an AMAZING job on the box card...BEAUTIFUL and SUPER fun! The party décor is FABULOUS!!!
    I love kids birthday party..I am a kid myself..lol .I absolutely LOVE this!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE Tinkerbell, even had her put on my right leg for one of my, "pity me I lost a kidney" presents to myself. LOLOL GREAT project and I WANT one for me. Alice in Wonderland is great too but Tink wins hands down.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome Tinker Bell pop up card/box. I love the Alice in Wonderland part too. Amazing! Hugs- Glora
    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the Alice in Wonderland ideas.... And Tink for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your granddaughter is going to love the pop up box birthday card you made her! It's adorable! What a lot of work, but a great result on the decorations for the party. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So loving your box card. As always your attention to details really shines. All the party decor is FABULOUS!!! I want you for my grandmother. Wanna adopt me>
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Forgot my address
    ros(underscore)gavan(at)Hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! You out did yourself! I love the Tinkerbell gift box and your decoration for the Kindergarden class are beyond any words that I could dreak up. Totally amazing my girl! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the AMAZING projects you created!!

    Vivi J
    cvjac at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a late hopper because I was out of town but such fun projects... wow you invested some work here... fabulous!!! www.evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a new follower and LOVELOVELOVE your Tinkerbell exploding box! What a beautiful way to give a card!! WOW! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have got to make one of these cards-in-a-box. Love this one. The kids will really get a kick out of it.
    The party ensemble looks great. Hope everybody had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your Tinkerbell explosion box! So many wonderful details! Love the party gear too!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!