Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shaker Box Card


NEWBIE here trying out one of loriwhitlock.com/blog/link-up-party challenges on her blog. I've been busy creating with my new Silhouette and Lori's new release of 3D shaker box cards and embellishments is easy and beautiful. 
Photo inspiration
This photo  inspired  me to create a generic card that I will keep in my stash  for an Anniversary, Thank You or whatever. The softness of the photo led me to use  use DCWV "The Lace and Linen Stack". I recently won a stack of 12" x 12" chipboard from My Crafting Channel and was excited to use it.The die cutting with chipboard was incredibly easy and cut like butter.
 Lots and lots of pearls, romantic hat pins, and shaker beads in pink hearts and ivory/gold pearls,Martha Stewart Gold glitter,  helped me put it all together.  The image is already sized and repeated so stacking the embellishment was a breeze. It actually measures just under 3" but can be made larger. I kind of like this size since it can go on any type of card with many different pattern papers.
What do you think?????

Entered:
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Claire

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is beautiful and so STUNNING!! Very Elegant!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW gf, this is the prettiest shaker card I have ever seen, All the added pearls are so elegant. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!