Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tealicious Thanks

I was excited to give myself a new challenge using my new Cameo and of course, Lori Whitlock helped provide not only a beautiful SVG design, but a challenge as well.
 Here's her blog and the details...

I needed 5 thank you cards with a TEA theme  and this one was perfect! I used card stock from  Bazzill and the English print is from The Best Of Brenda Walton collection. I loved the print since it reminded me of the great Tea room  my friends took me to for a birthday lunch. The cup is  embossed using Teresa Collins new E Bosser and floral pattern folder and the saucer is a Sizzix embossed folder. The Bling is from Want 2 Scrap.
 I added a small packet of tea and a group photo on the back of the card.

 Side view of easel card

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Claire

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for posting it to our link up party! Have a super day! ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. As always fabulous papers and bling. I saw the pics of the Tea Party. You ladies look like you had a great time. They will love these cards.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!