Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Easter Card

 Close Up of Bunny Embossed Swirls
 Close Up of Title
 Gift Box For Card

There's a first time for everything and this was my 1ST. Silhouette project ! I was very excited to get my new  machine and my dear friend Nana helped me get through a few minor set up issues. She is THE BEST!!!!!

I created this card for the challenge at Nana's blog silhouettechallenges which requires FAUX STITCHING. Easy Peasy!!

I did not like the flower pot just created out of paper, so I added a more 3D effect with silk flowers. The bunny also needed some pizazz so I embossed him with my Teresa Collins  E Bosser using a swirl pattern. The yellow  background of the card has a chicken wire design....perfect for a bunny on the run!
I created  a small box to present it in since it didn't fit in an envelope.
Hope you like it! 
I'm on my way to the Silhouette store to buy lots more images!

Entering it at:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Claire

9 comments:

  1. WOO-HOO! You go Claire! What a gorgeous Easter card you have created! Of course I love the embossing because that is one of my favorite things to do! Keep creating and have fun!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1st project with your Cameo!! Beautiful!!! I LOVE it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you. The card is MUCH prettier in person that in the pics. It is displayed on my fireplace. Love all the flowers and cute little bee you added and the embossing the bunny was a creative idea. You did a FANTASTIC job my friend. I knew all along that you would be great with the Silhouette, I can not wait to see what you create next.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, thanks for playing along with our challenge at Silhouette Challenges!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hat an awesome first project. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this was your 1st Silhouette project? Looks like you're a natural to me! I love all the details you added to this card, you can really tell that you invested a lot of time and thought into the design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow if this is your very first creation I can't wait to see more. It is fabulous, the embossing really shows up well and it all goes together perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, beautiful job on this...you would never know this was your first project on the silhouette! I love all the embossing-your bunny is fabulous and what a gorgeous vase of flowers and then a box to! AWESOME job! The stitching looks amazing-nicely done! How sweet of Nana to help you on some of the set ups~I am sure she is a fantastic Teacher!!!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to Silhouette world where the possibilities are endless! You've done a great job on this it is so well done. Looking forward to more from you!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!