Saturday, November 30, 2013

2 Creative Chicks Ch#9 Christmas/Winter

It's time for
another Challenge here at


Christmas/Winter
Sunday, December 1
Ends: Tuesday, December 31

Sorry but any entry not following rules will NOT be considered when choosing the Winner or the Top 3 
*See Rules On Side Bar*

Sponsors this month are:

My Crafting Channel
Prize: If we get 300 entries I will use random.org and one lucky winner will receive a
Silhouette Portrait

Prize $10.00 Gift Card

$15.00 GC

When Nana from  2creativechicks.com asked me be a Guest Designer for December, I knew right away what I wanted to post. I was super excited to take advantage of an HSN offer from Anna Griffin's Holiday collection and I am showcasing just a teensy portion of the extraordinary Christmas Collection kit of cards that she made available.
Each card was so much fun to create and EVERY single card was able to be customized however you wanted. The embellishments, paper, ribbon, sentiments, card stock layers, stamped sentiments inside and envelopes were plentiful. Anna even included a stamped "HANDMADE BY" on the back. The embellishments were totally BLINGY and SPARKLY in gold and silver. The quality was incredible and the dimension as you can see in the 2nd photo was unreal!
Look at the gorgeous red satin bowed , green brocade gift box she included if you wanted to
give it as a gift.
I DID!!!
I prepared 25 cards (the box made over 60 +++ with embellishments to spare for other uses) and gave it to the lady who will be watching our puppy during the holidays. She LOVED the gift.
So, next year, if it's offered again, BUY IT!!! For those of you who think" but I want to create my own"...forget it, these were way past gorgeous and you can customize each one with endless possibilities.
p.s. here's the link so you can order it Next Year!!! Just don't tell everyone you are best friend's with Anna Griffin!!
.hsn.com/products/anna-griffin-holiday-trimmings-cardmaking-kit/7170195?query=10065562&isSuggested=True&


3 D dimension from above


Gift box

I love reading comments and  I wish you the happiest of holidays and a wonderful CREATIVE  New Year!


Merry Christmas 
and a
Happy New Year.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Claire

8 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you which one is my favorite because they ALL are!!!
    Elegant , Beautiful & a true Beauty!! A Fabulous job my friend as ALWAYS!!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set cards! I love them all! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well girl you have taken fancy to a new level. I love these card. My fav is the Santa. I know it is for me... RIGHT???

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! These are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I love them all, the colors, the embellishments and dimension is fabulous!
    Such a great gift!! So glad to be GD with you!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Claire, your cards are all just gorgeous!!! Absolutely elegant! Fantastic job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - these are absolutely stunning! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous is RIGHT, Claire! I am wondering - after looking over on HSN - are these 5" x 7" or are they the small cards?

    Thank you for visiting my blog today! A big Happy New Year to you, and yours, and wishes for good health and happiness, too. I'm looking forward to what the size is of your cards, because they truly are beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!