Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome Little Angel

Baby cards are always the most fun to create . When I saw this sketch challenge, it fit perfectly with what I needed to inspire me to create a card. I think if I didn't have these challenges, I would still be sitting at my desk thinking about what I need to do!!! LOL
I used Martha Stewart baby collection and a sentiment  frame from Making Memories. The ribbon is still a mystery to me...I have so much stuff, I can't remember where I got it from! The yellow is really a bright sunshine yellow but sorta looks weird when I  processed it????
I also created the Welcome Little Angel sentiment with a Labels 9 Spellbinder die.
I always create an envelope to match with left over paper and lots of STICKLES!

Sketch I followed
 Close up of mini frame
Inside of card
 Matching Envelope

Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you take a moment to follow me with Bloglovin'.

ENTERED:

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I just love the ribbon!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome my friend. Great color combo. Love the little shoes. Oh yea, so loving the new wide format blog and new colors.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Darling!!! Loving your NEW look!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun baby card!! I love the non-traditional colors!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome baby card!! Love the colors and papers you used

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!