Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Link Up For Pink

 It always gives me great pleasure to take part in the.linkupforpink party but I do it with sadness in my heart. I seem to always know someone each year that is affected by this horrible disease. This card was for a friend's daughter who is doing quite well now and I wanted to give her something to show I cared.
I used the "Me and My Big Ideas Mambi Collection" for breast Cancer . The circle was created using a circular crystal from Scrap That. The other embellishments were a Spellbinders round decorative circle and I used Kiwi Lane templates for the wavy pink center.
 The matching envelope with a sparkly chipboard letter "J" was bordered with more of the matching paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I do hope you take a moment to follow with Bloglovin' as well as see my other projects on my Pinterest boards.

ENTERED:

16 comments:

  1. Love this card, beautiful work. I like the paper, but I think the thing that caught my eye the most was the beautiful ribbon and the black framing around it! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Claire! You did a wonderful job! I'm sure your friends daughter will love and appreciate it!
    Love your new look!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. I used the mambi paper on my link for pink project also. Such a great paper pack.. I'll have to have a look around your blog. Looks like some great topics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love all the bling and the encouraging background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Love the way you encircled the pink ribbon!!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I especially love all the bling! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty I love the pink!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card!! Love the design with the die cuts. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink linking party and hope to see more of your creations here. Glad your friend is doing well.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! I am so glad your friend's daughter is doing well and I know she is going to enjoy the card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all the beautiful bling wonderful card! thanks so much for joining CARDZ TV go-to-galz "Breast Cancer Awareness" challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!