Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Get Well in Yellow


Color me happy with this one card challenge!! It was a perfect time to create this Get Well card for a friend's son who was critically hurt in an accident. Since he is in ICU, I wanted something that was showing him we care. He has a long road ahead of him to rehab the many serious  injuries sustained from a truck ramming into him while he was walking.
I used the Cricut cartridge "Just Because Cards" and changed the "I'm"  to "We're" since it was not just from me. The challenge over @ Paper Playtime is what inspired me to use this color scheme and fit with the little red wagon theme.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit and I'd love to have you follow with the Bloglovin' button!
Entered:


Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    Stop by our new linky party blog An Inky Situation and Link Up!
    :) Janis
    Shop Stampin' Up! with Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I hope your friend's son has a speedy recovery!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. Love the brights colors. How sad what happened. Will add him to my prayers.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the fun shape of this card and the wagon image is great! Thanks for joining us at CYDI for our last ever challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!