Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Back To School

O.K. so I'm ADDICTED to DCWV
 Stack-a-holic monthly challenges !!!
 Now that I've admitted it, I am once again happy to have completed such a simple yet striking lay out using one of my favorite subjects as the focal point. My Grand Daughter, Emma, was so excited to have the same teacher and to be going into 1st grade !  I helped her with her school bulletin board using my Cricut.
The lay out was created using an unlikely stack (NOT school related)  "The Countdown Stack". I just love the color combinations and patterns and it picked up all the colors needed  to bring out the best of the photo.
It wasn't complete until I added the gems and some black glitter outlines...gotta have BLING!


Sketch I used from Oct. DCWV

ENTERED:
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Claire

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO. Emma is so lucky to have you as a grandma. Love the colors and of course all the embellishments, Great take on the sketch.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is just beautiful as is your wonderful layout!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout!! The papers and colors are just fabulous!! And the pictures are absolutely adorable!! She's such a sweetie!! I hope you are having a wonderful day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!