Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2 Creative Chicks CH#7 "Halloween"

It's time for
another Challenge here at


Halloween
Tuesday, October 1
Ends: Thursday, October 31

Sorry but any entry not following rules will NOT be considered when choosing the Winner or the Top 3 
*See Rules On Side Bar*

Sponsors this month are:

Prize $10.00 Gift Card

Creative Bug Digis
Prize: 10 Free Digi Files Winner's Choice

$15.00 GC


********************************************************************
Once again, I'm thrilled to be a Guest Designer over at 2 CREATIVE CHICKS for October. Halloween is always such a fun holiday to decorate for and this project was easy-peasy!
I used my Cricut COLLAGE cartridge and cut it out in Orange card stock. I backed some of the words in various colors and  added Stickles  glitter (I can't do a project without it!). The black frame is from Michael's.
I LOVE doing home decor  projects since they can be used every year!

Framed Collage

Glittered  Fun
  
Eyeball letter O's


Thanks for stopping by, hope you follow me with Bloglovin' ...just click my button  and you'll be kept up to date on all new projects.
Thanks NANA for hosting another AWESOME LNKY PARTY! There's still lots of time to enter so stop over @ 2creativechicks.com


Entered at:




Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the random wiggle eyes. Looks like lots of work, love the bright colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created such a AWESOME card my friend. Love the words and how you added the glitter and you know I LOVE the googly eyes. Thanks for being a GD this month over at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Love and Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created such a AWESOME card my friend. Love the words and how you added the glitter and you know I LOVE the googly eyes. Thanks for being a GD this month over at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Love and Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining our challenge over at dtc. beautiful work. love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic wall art frame perfect for Halloween. Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun Halloween creation! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!