Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy BEARthday

I fell in love with this PINspirational challenge photo, I could BEARLY wait to get my creative hat on!
I chose a sweet Bugaboo stamp,Tall Flower Bear  (a freebie) and since I wanted soft colors for this birthday card, I used DCWV "The Natural Stack". The belly band was embellished with Martha Stewart doily punch layers . The gate fold card itself was covered with scrap antique lace and a glitter champagne colored  ribbon. The Make a Big Wish  Stamp was from Michael's $1.00 bin and the Friends are A Gift Stamp was from InkaDoo. I used Promarkers to color him in. I used Stickles Champagne glitter and  a Viva Pearl Pen for added sparkle.
Card wrapped with Belly Band


Inside of card

Belly Band around card

Envelope for card

Thanks for stopping by and hope you leave a comment....LOVE those ! 
Also, please join my 2 year celebration LINKY PARTY.


Entered:
pinspirationalchallengeschallenge-74.
http://tuesdaythrowdownchallenge-164
Follow on Bloglovin


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You captured the essence of the photo perfectly! Your little bear is adorable with that big cream flower! Great sentiment stamp too! Gotta love those $1.00 bins!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving this card. You did a fantastic job picking out the papers. Love the punched belly band, fabulous coloring and the bear is ADORABLE. Teddy Bear Parade does not compare.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Card. Fits perfectly with our theme over at {Pin}spirational Challenge. Thanks for playing. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!