Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What's New Pussycat?

Many of you know I don't usually do "CUTE" but this little Kitty was sweet enough to get me creating. I combined a lay out sketch from papertakeweekly and the Free digi image from designed2delight and stayed with the pre set colors. I used DCWV shiny card stock in blue and other blue prints from my "OLD" stash. I'm still determined to use up stuff!! LOL! . The ribbon is also from a  left over pile and the matching envelope was created with the left over strips!! Pretty thrifty, right?


 Matching Envelope
Sketch I followed:



Entered:
designed2delight08/august-stamp-of-the-month-challenge
papertakeweekly
Follow on Bloglovin


9 comments:

  1. Well look at your using a digi file. Did you use the Silhouette? Love the papers and the way you made the envelope. You are venturing into the cuteness.... without the bling. lol
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!!!SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love your image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claire~
    Thanks for stopping by, I'm also your newest follower.
    Love your kitty card, it's a beauty along with all the rest of your projects......
    enjoy your wonderful evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and i like the bright colors.

    Thanks for joining our Freebie of the Month Challenge @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} the blog from "From the Heart Stamps" .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such a cute cat card! Thanks for joining in at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this darling CUTE card!! I am a cat purr-son so this is right up my alley! I do see a little bit of bling.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so CUTE!! ADORABLE!! Love the darling image! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Thanks for stopping by the other day! It has been one busy summer and you are not alone in leaving comments. I am hoping I can get back into the swing of things too:) By the way, Happy Blogaversary!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just too darn cute. I will be watching for this in the mail lol. You know I;m a cat lover. So loving that digi.

    Hugs and love my friend.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!