Monday, August 26, 2013

Make A BIG Wish

WHAT??? You want me to create something SIMPLE?  I didn't think it was in  my DNA!!!
I came across this challenge and thought.."Why not"? I HAD to add some BLING or I probably would not have slept all night!! LOL. The card stock is from my stash and the birthday pics are from some desk calendar art that I've had  forever. I LOVE using the Martha Stewart  birthday presents punch...always easy and fun!
 PLEASE, let me know what you think and those that have seen my work, you really know this
 took A LOT of control !!!



matching envelope

Here's the sketch:

ENTERED:
freshlymadesketches
stampedblessings-anything-goes-10
obynsfetishchallengeblog
craftyribbonschallenge/-58
dianamlarson.blogspot-august-linky

Follow on Bloglovin


9 comments:

  1. Such a fun birthday creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did great! Very nice card (I love the little bit of bling)! Love the matching envelope!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great birthday card! I love the cupcake and the little bits of glimmer and glitz! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on simple!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do I think???? Hum mm. Let me see. Well to tell you the truth. I LOVE IT. What a fabulous design. Love the colors and of course the BLING. The QUEEN of BLING could never leave it off. lol

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire; what a nice card with an extraordinary border!
    Have never seen that one before! Thank you for joining us
    at Crafty ribbons this week and welcome back,

    DT La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish challenge, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute birthday card! Love the colours and the images you've used! Thanks for joining us at Freshly made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation, thanks for sharing at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!