Friday, August 23, 2013

Rx in Purple

It's PURPLE-icious time for a get well card for a friend. I followed the sketch from Bearly Mine (shown below) and was happy with the easy design. I used DCWV  Bright Metallics purple card stock and some new ribbons from my stash from Michael's. The crepe paper flower is super easy to create and with some sparkly Stickles, always comes out just right. The Rx stamp (from The Rubbernecker Stamp Co.)  is  a favorite of mine since the pills can be colored with my Pro markers in any color. I used some glitsy square of mesh from Mon Ami Gabby and the crystal flourish is from Want 2 Scrap. I always love making a matching envelope with whatever embellishments I have left over and the ribbon was perfect. The white scalloped border is made with a Martha Stewart edge punch.




Envelope



Entered:
  
bearlymine-challenges
cardcrafterscircle
Thanks for stopping by...hope you are inspired to create something PURPLE-icious!

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! The purple is just beautiful!! I love the bling you added!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love all the pretty purple ribbon!
    Have a great evening!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful my friend. Loving all this purple. The RX bottle is just too darn cute. This card would make anyone fill better. I love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, love the purple and it's a great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so elegant I'm luvin' the purle
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great weekend my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a GREAT card! you are a rubbernecker stamps fan, too! ;-)

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!