Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Kiss My Boo Boo

Kiss My Boo Boo...how perfect for a friend recovering from a shoulder  accident!
I know she loves black, white and pink so I created this wobble card with all that in mind. I used Spellbinders for the black sparkly background and the stamp is from KaDoodle Bug Designs. The band aid is covered in Glossy Accents with some black straw netting for texture.The Bling is from Want2Scrap......love that stuff!  BLING & using Glossy accents and layering are my most favorite techniques.
I always create a matching envelope (another fav)  and using my Kiwi Lane Templates (another fav) makes it easy and quick. I used  Thoughtful 2B for the card inside and the envelope.


 Wobble action!
 Inside sentiment
Matching Envelope

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card....please follow with Bloglovin' so you can see all the fun creations to come!!

ENTERED:

*****************************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Well this card would sure make me fell better. Love the colors. You know I love some glossy accents and it sure looks cute here. She will love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Love the bling on the band aid!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card - and love the action wobble. Sure to bring a smile. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! love the sentiment and what a great way to add a smile to your friend by added the wobbler:) I hope you recovery soon! Have a great evening
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!