Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy Day

It's always so much fun to take on a DCWV sketch challenge and to make it even more fun, I used their new Haute Pink stack. I am so in LOVE with this bright and happy looking array of colors that couldn't wait to use the gorgeous patterns. My 2 Grand daughters were at Disney and were happy to pose with their Minnie Mouse fairy type head pieces as well as full face make up. I used my KIWI LANE template to create the striped border and glitter tape to make the orange color pop. The round hot pink and orange netted bow reminded me of a Minnie Mouse ear. The flourish swirls and flowers worked perfectly with the color combination. I also punched out only  2 Minnie Mouse gold foil  shapes since I didn't want to detract from the photo.
***************************************************

August Stack-a-holic Top 10's


On to our August Top 10 from our Stack-a-holic Template Challenge. Great job everyone! We had lots of participation this month! I will be doing things a little different for September and it will be fun to mix it up. So stay tuned next week for that :)

Here are your Top 10's!

YEP, I was one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





DCWV August Sketch 

ENTERED:
Thanks again for stopping by,please follow with Bloglovin' and I hope to see you back again.

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


3 comments:

  1. What a sweet, fun and colorful layout! All of the embellishments you used look great!
    I worked at Disney World when I was in high school and Minnie was always my favorite. Chip and Dale trapped me on the elevator one time. Fun times. Disney sure has changed.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the papers such beautiful colors. Great embellishments. The girls are generous. TFS!
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Precious!! Love the SWEET details!!
    Darling Photos!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!