Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bird Cage

My favorite go to on the web is PINTEREST...love my boards and I enjoy seeing the hundreds of ideas out there. This intrigued me so here's my take on the photo. The Cricut  cartridge I used was Straight From The Nest, perfect for the bird theme! I cut the shaped card out of the Cricut cartridge Art Philosophy and the pretty floral and striped paper was from S.E.I.
I ALWAYS use Bling and glossy accents whenever I can and this cute raised up cage was just begging for some! The sentiment circle/tab was created so you can open the card .


Pinspired


Entered:
Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you chose to follow with Bloglovin".

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card !! The swirls on the bird cage are very pretty !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Love the pretty birdcage and sweet little yellow bird! The glossy accents look great, gotta get me some! I'm still pinning!!!!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is tooooooo cute. You know I love the Glossy Accents. Way to go my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Cute!! Awesome job my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww such a cute card.. thanks for joining us at PINspired Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I love how you put the pretty flower paper in the cage :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!