Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Best Wishes


USE THOSE LEFT-OVERS!!! That's what I am always trying to do but it takes quite an effort to do it. I found some beautiful soft colored chip board embellishments and decided to build a card around them. I needed an Anniversary card for a friend and this sketch was just the inspiration I needed! The glitter card stock is from DCWV and the embellishments are from Basic Grey "Cappella". I added the Wobble Best Wishes because I just think they are fun.!! The outer shape is from Spellbinders "Heart Circles". The wavy lines were created using Kiwi Templates.




Wobble action


Matching Envelope

Inside of Card


Here's the sketch:
Card Sketch Pattern


Thanks so very much for stopping by, please sign up to follow with Bloglovin'...you'll LOVE it!
Entered:
designed2delight
cuttlebugmania/anything-goes-die-cuts
pinkcricut56

Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card and i like all the glitter !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challene @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} the blog from "From the Heart Stamps".

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty here my friend. I can;t believe it was made with stickers. LOVE IT. I see another action wobble here... lol
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! So pretty!! Love the wobble action, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely fresh colour scheme and that die is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!