Sunday, July 14, 2013

My Castle

It's time for another fun sketch from DCWV, one of my very favorite paper stack collections. I chose "The Preppy Princess Stack" which was perfect for this Castle themed page of my Grand Daughter Ava in her backyard with her pretend Castle. I love the way she is looking out the high window just like a Princess would! I used a combination of dots, florals and patterns from the stack to create a soft background to showcase her 3 photos.  The "Jewels" in the hat pins at the top right corner  are for a Princess! The mini frames on top are created using Spellbinders "Fancy Framed Tags Two". With just a few sprinkles of my most used embellishment (Stickles), I added  several mini "Candi's" from The Rubber Cafe to the lower flowers. All the borders, were cut from this fabulous stack.

 Floral detail


 Close up of hat pin jewels


DCWV JULY Sketch

Thanks for stopping by for a Royal visit and hope you leave a sweet comment.
ENTERED:

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the paper you used I love DCWV I will definitely have to check out their challenges ! Thank you very much for sharing !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet layout!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Clair! Ava looks adorable in her castle!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO. Love the papers and those flowers are stunning. Ava sure is a little cutie, all those curls. TFS my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!