Monday, July 1, 2013

Lil' Dreamer

I was so inspired by the "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" frosteddesigns  hop this past weekend, that I decided to create a lay out that shows my Grand daughter Lila at her Tap dance class looking rather pensive. I'm not sure if she was bored or anxious to get on with the lesson? Either way, it made a perfect photo to create a lay out.  Can you tell I LOVE PINK !!!
 I used DCWV Linen & Lace collection since I wanted a very soft look. I used lots of BLING flourish embellishment as well as big pearl brads and tuille lace for the ties on the tag. Of course, I couldn't possibly complete a lay out with Stickles Glitter so I sprinkled some all over as well as some Glossy Accents on the pearl designs of the roses. The 2  gorgeous Prima  roses were a gift from a prize pack I recently won from "Especially Ashley".
In order to keep the page soft, I printed my journaling on white vellum. The framework around the photo was done using the negative space of a Spellbinder die.
Hope you love the way it turned out....I DO!!!



 Vellum Journal




ENTERED:

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


8 comments:

  1. Love this page layout. It's darling. So well done. Also wanted to let you know that I am following you on Bloglovin. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning layout! I wish I had girls but sadly only 2 sons...hope soeday there will be a granddaughter in the mix so I can scrap some pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Claire! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Claire. When these girls grow up they are going to love all these stunning pages you have crafted for them. Love all bling Mrs. Bling Queen.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful page! I love the softness of it and printing on the vellum was brilliant. So glad you joined our hop at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my - this is gorgeous!! I love that photo too :) The pink ribbon flowers are so pretty!!

    Thanks for linking up with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire, this is absolutely gorgeous! Your granddaughter looks so cute! Wonderful layout!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just Precious!!darling photo and embellishments!
    Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!