Thursday, July 25, 2013

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU NOT !



I took a card and transformed it into a layout with my Kiwi Lane  templates. I tried to think of what I might love and love not at times and I knew exactly what it was....MY CRICUT!!
When it works perfectly, I can't live without it. When it gobbles up a project, I hate it...usually my fault for not putting the right settings on.
So, here's a lay out dedicated to my CRICUT. I thought the fallen  Daisy petals were so much fun for this lay out since it reminded me of the pieces I can cut on my Cricut.,beside, it worked for the challenge over at Red Carpet Studio!! The paper is all from K & Company.





Thanks for stopping by.
Entered:



Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. LOL. What a fun LO my friend. Only you would have thought of this idea. Great colors and love the fallen petals as well. Love the tag pockets. You rocked this project.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously BEAUTIFUL!!!Love the Gorgeous tags!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said it sister! I have a love, hate thing going on with my Cricut too! When I push that cut button I am on pins and needles waiting to see if it's going to chew up my paper!
    By the way, your project is just beautiful and pink of course!Love the pink.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout! LOL I had to laugh at first but I think its great that you did a layout on your machine! Great idea actually!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty flowers on the layout. Great job. Thanks for playing at RCS!!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!