Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Family is EVERYTHING

This photo shoot was totally impromptu and I LOVE the way the 4 of my kids look. Our newest little Grandson was just hanging out with his BIG sister and my Son and Daughter- in -law when I said
 " let's take a family pic" (not so easy with a 7 month old )!
 I chose the colors based on what they were wearing but the AWESOME  double page design came from my newest addiction, KIWI LANE DESIGN TEMPLATES. I saw their Doodle challenge WK 26 and I stayed up until midnight just to complete it!
 SOOO much fun, the templates make putting a lay out together easier than taking the photo! The title, FAMILY IS EVERYTHING is from the Sophisticated  Cricut Cartridge and the card stock is a combination of   the Baby Boy DCWV collection , Recollections (striped paper) as well as Bazzill solid colors. I edged all the paper with Quick Quotes Mocha  Mama  chalk ink.
I used a reverse on the title area since I wanted it to be much bigger.
 I used denim fabric from a swatch sample book
 for the pleated banner tag.
I used  Paisley Place  and Happy Trails templates



This was the Kiwi Lane Design sketch I used for inspiration
Sketch_26
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are inspired to try KIWI and I hope you fall in love with it like I did!
Please , if you have not followed with Bloglovin', I'd love it if  you would  follow my blog.
ENTERED:
*************************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the wavy shapes and cute subjects.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic way to enjoy these adorable photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combo is so SWEET! Very PRETTY pattern papers.
    Love how to stuck your photos with mini clothespins.
    Very CUTE!AS for the denim fabric tag..LOVE it!
    Adorable photos and a very BEAUTIFUL family...
    I agree "Family is Everything"..Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ♥ Cut It Up Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How darling! and so is the page. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout love the colors you used blue and brown are one of my favorite combinations !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a great layout - loving the colors and design and you did a great take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing and joining in the fun this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Claire, this is a beautiful layout and the photos are wonderful! You are REALLY good at page layouts!
    Hugs,
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Claire, this is so special. Love the colors, (more boy). Fabulous papers. The pics amazing. You have such a beautiful family. TFS.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Family is everything! ; ) I love this layout. What great memories!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!