Monday, July 1, 2013

Challenge 3D Mini Purses

It's time for
another Challenge over at


3D
Monday, July 1
Ends: Wednesday, July 31

Sponsors this month are:
Prize: Digi Paper Pack Winners Choice

Creative Bug Digis
Prize: 5 Free Digi Files Winner's Choice

Now that we have your attention, you DO want to win these fun prizes so sit back, enjoy the challenge and ENTER!!!!!!

Here are several mini purses that I created for a few different occasions. They are so versatile and just popping in a gift card makes them PERFECT!! 



The purses were finished off with a chain and and 2 brads.


 Since I was having soooo much fun creating these "EASY" mini purses, I decided to make one with a summer color theme. I found an old purple chain necklace that worked perfectly as the handle. The paper is from a stack by GCD Studios, "Kathy Davis...Happiness"
 I added this cute little digi stamp from Want To Scrap.


So, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??????? Start creating and enter our challenge. Thanks to our 2 hostesses with the mostest!!
 Thanks for stopping by and please see the BLOGLOVIN' note at the end of this post.

ENTERED:
*****************************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS my friend . These are just to die for.I will take the last one it is my fav. Thanks for being a Guest Designer over at 2CC this month. You know I love your creations and you too.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire,
    This is seriously BEAUTIFUL!!They are all GORGEOUS!! Very Elegant as well! The one with Green is my favorite one! The purple chain to work as a handle?...Clever & Creative!Love it!
    Thank you for being a GD over at 2 CC.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are so fabulous!! They don't look like they are made of paper - they look real!! Love, love them!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! These are all wonderful but my favorite is the polka dot!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. just lovely projects. Thanks for playing with us at Red Carpet Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. These purses are super adorable! Thank you for playing with RCS challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!