Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Adorable


There's a 1st time for everything and I just did my 1st My Mind's Eye Sketch challenge !! I only have a few sheets of MME card stock so I used it to the best of my ability as the main feature. Hopefully, if I can win a new collection, I can go crazy and  I can enter lots more of their interesting sketch challenges.
I used 2 sheets that I had in my stash from Scrapbook Expo. "Classic Everyday /Street Market" and "Portobello Road "Boy" Daper Dots Paper/Lost and Found".
 I needed to bring in a color to brighten the page and since my Granddaughter was wearing a purple skirt, I chose a deep purple from my Michael's stash to complement the gorgeous ,sparkly background  paper.
The word ADORABLE was popped up and created with The First Few Years" cart ,pg. 69....loving this new cart !!! This photo of Emma was taken several years ago when she was able to sit on her new Princess stool.
For the frames/mats, I used the same cart, pg.54 and the arrows were on pg.27. Instead of the usual rectangles, I decided to use my Kiwi Design Templates to create the side bars.
I am addicted to Stickles glitter so it's highlighting lots of the embellishments as well as lots of gems.

Here's the sketch:
Ronda Palazzari MME July Sketch

Here's my take on it:




Thanks very much for taking time to stop by and hopefully leave me an " ADORABLE" comment!

ENTERED:
*****************************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Emma adorable on her little chair. Love the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the cuts and the purple. Your granddaughter certainly IS adorable. Great layout!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting page, sweet girl, cute)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Claire this sure turned out to be an ADORABLE layout. Love the colors and cute cuts. FABULOUS pics as well. TFS.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page Claire, beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!