Friday, May 10, 2013

Schools Almost Done


It's O- FISH-ial !! My Grand daughter's Pre-school classroom door is now covered thanks to my Cricut and a couple of hours of work. The kids faces were lovingly put on the underwater creatures and the teacher's names as well. The water was also cut from the "On the Beach " cartridge.
I know this may certainly not be the most exceptional project ever, but the kids were all happy with the results.
Just wanted to share.....


Also, I completed a few teacher appreciation gifts
 for my other Grand daughter's teacher.

Erase board markers topped with flowers



 filled with manicure set gift


Thanks for stopping by....always appreciate blogger friends!

*******************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute door, I know they loved it. Love the flowers great idea. You are just too crafty my friend.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower markers. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The door décor is Super DUPER cute!!I know that the kids loved it!!Great idea on the eraser markers...Totally cute!!LOVE the beautiful gift box!!Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day my FABULOUS friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥



    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is so absolutely adorable!! I love how you decorated the door and the amazing erasers!! This is so creative and fabulous!! The gift box is so sweet!! Awesome job, Claire!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how stinkin cute! Your creations look awesome on the classroom door! Must make you so proud!! Your other projects are so cool too, really love the dry erase markers!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!