Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Craft Room 2013


It's been about a year since I posted some photos of my ever changing craft room. It's busting at the seams with all kinds of stuff!!! 
I know, I have a BIG room but it just keeps eating more and more stuff....time to put it on a diet! The best part of my room is my Yorkie puppy peaches who is 
ALWAYS right there with me.
I will be doing a new video this summer, so you can get a better look at all
the new ideas I've implemented since the 2012 video which was here...
 I Hope I can inspire you to get organized and get crafting. I have  several easy peasy ways to organize Spellbinders, Sizzix and so much more.  If you follow my blog, you'll learn all these simple tips.
Thanks Tara for having a craft room Linky Party....they are always so much fun!

Over-all view of Entrance to
 Craft room.....and Peaches of course.
 Left Side of Craft Room
with White  Display Shelves
 View from inside of
Cricut carts on door.
White  Shelving Unit Filled
with Stamps, Reference Books
Beads and Pro-Markers.
 Extra Creative Embellishment
Work Desk Area
 Walk In Closet
Bins on left are filled with
 scraps according to color
 Martha Stewart's (o.k. I'm addicted) Punch Wall
 Triple Unit for Themed items
Sizzix/Xyron  Central
 Main Creative desk

 Cricut/Silhouette/Printer Central
 Main computer desk
Paper stack storage
Solid colors are in the file drawer
PEACHES our puppy is in charge!


Thanks for visiting and I LOVE comments
 as much as I love crafting!
Entered :
******************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I would just stay in there ALL day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your space is awesome! Love how you store your cricut boxes! Peaches is super cute! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire I think this is the PRETTIEST studio I have ever seen. I have look at many and so far nothing I have seen can top it. Love the colors and you are TOOOOOO organized.
    I want to come play at your house.

    Love you my sweet friend.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is one amazing craft studio and you are blessed to call it your own. Just love the pink and white design and of course the super cute Peaches is the cherry on top.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}ow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW what a BEAUTIFUL crafting space!! I love the wall colors, so pretty!!! Your storage is awesome! What are you using to hold your cricut cartridges on the door?? I love that set up!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wonderful. So pretty and organized. I love that Martha Stewart punch shelf also how you have your ATG gun hanging. How nice is it that you have to desk. Wow!!!
    Thanks for sharing.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Show me your craft space “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH!! I love your craft rom! I DO!!! can I come over and play....Love how you are so organized. I need more space for more stuff...LOL...Love it!TFS
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW, Claire, what an amazing craft room!! Everything is so perfectly organized!! All of your storage is fabulous!! And Peaches could not be cuter!! Wow, just absolutely awesome!! I want to move in!! The perfect crafty space!! Love, love it my friend!! Thanks so much for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. is it safe to say YOU LOVE PINK....my oh my this is just darling....love it........

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your room is so very pretty!!! Looks just like a layout in a magazine!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Claire! I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your gorgeous pink craft room and everything in it! Peaches is just adorable! I have 3 cats and 2 of them like to come with me to the craft room sometimes. Clementine actually likes to jump up in my chair and stand behind me with her front paws on my shoulder looking over and rubbing her head on me (and she is a huge cat), she loves attention! Thank you for sharing your wonderful room, maybe I can "borrow" some ideas.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great space Claire and Peaches is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! What a gorgeous, beautiful, so organized craft room you have!! I love everything about it!! And your puppy is the cutest!!! I love how she is just sitting there so well behaved! :) Thanks for sharing!!
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you know Pink is my color. Glad to see another pink lovin lady.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW awesome space - so bright and cheerful and so beautifully organised!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Claire what a fabulous craft room, and PINK too my fav colour. It looks so tidy, wish mine was, I fill every space with 'stuff' lol.Happy crafting :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWOWOWOWOW! What a BEAUTIFUL room! Its so very organized!!! LOVE IT!!! And glad Peaches protects it for you!!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas Link Party!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a terrific space, I love how organized it is and the pink walls!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for sharing your space tour over at HIMCR, it's simply awesome. I fell in love with it when I saw the pink walls. Love all the shelving and the way you have everything organized. A "to die for" craft room! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful space! LOVE IT!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!