Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU not...


I am once again excited to share a card design with you on my favorite new monthly challenge blog...
Nana and Migdalia sure know how to make each month exciting!!
I saw this design on a you tube video (can't remember where, there's tons of variations) and decided to give it my own twisted try. I am really happy the way it turned out and I can see it used for many different occasions.
I used a floral double sided paper (recommend this) from K and Company. The daisy flowers are from The Rubber Cafe and a MS punch was used for the daisy tabs on top. The twine is from my new blog candy that  I received. I love the idea of the dropped petals and usually the poem goes..."He loves me, he loves me not". I changed it up a bit since I wanted to use those cute green googly eyes and need it to say "I  (eye) love you,
I (eye) love you... not. The stamp is from CTMH and then I just added the word NOT. I tipped the edges of the flower petals with Quick Quotes Chalk Ink.




Opened view
close up of tags

 top view



Thanks for stopping by and hope you visit and enter the 
monthly blog challenges...you couldn't ask for more fun !


Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


12 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk cute cute cute love the google eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend. This is a card bouquet of cuteness. Love this fold, great papers and the flowers are too cute especially the one with the eyes. I know this card is for me.. RIGHT?? lol

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, I got so wrapped up in the card I forgot to say THANK YOU for being on the DT this month.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my funness!!!!! I LOVE THIS! You can't tease us like that saying you found it on YouTube, but don't know where. That's torture. LOL This is fantastic. I love everything about it. Those eyes are a very nice touch too. LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK...so this is Seriously CUTE!!!Love the design on this AMAZING Creation!!!!
    Thanks for being part of this month's AMAZING GDT!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! Love the green eyes and the pretty papers!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just made me smile! Too cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet! Those green eyes made me smile so bright! So stinkin cute!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun, interesting design and I LOVE that you gave that flower some personality! :) This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really cool! Lots of interest and something unique :) Love the idea of the eyes.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my freaking goodness, this is the cutest project ever!! Those eyes on the flower - adorable!! I love the design!! This is just so stinkin' fun!! I love, love it!! I can't quit smiling!! Have a great evening, Claire!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!