Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Butterfly World


This lay out was so much fun to create and a feel good type of page! I followed my most favorite sketch challenge, DCWV for May and took 3 photos of Ava at our South Florida Butterfly World. She was there with her Grandparents who took these beautiful photos. I used one of my new favorite stacks, " The Painted Petals Stack". I added some inexpensive butterfly stickers ($1.00 store), used my Kiwi templates for the added embellishments and also my Cricut to die cut  the title. Lots of Stickles glitter and some ribbon for the banner and  I am thrilled with the beautiful contrast of color.
Here's the sketch:

Here's Ava with map in hand, leading the way through the beautiful gardens.




Here's the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by and enjoying a trip to Butterfly world with my Grand daughter.
Comments are ALWAYS a treat.
Entered:
**************************************************************

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. Love, Love. Love this LO. All the butterflies and ribbons are beautiful. The pics are adorable, what a cutie she is.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!
    I seriously Love this LO! The butterflies are beautiful and gorgeous embellishments!!
    I don't know if you know about this site but
    here you might find challenges for you..
    http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW such a gorgeous layout!!! Love all that color and all those butterflies and details. You really rocked this layout challenge!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is beautiful, you did such a great job! Your granddaughter is soooo adorable! I can't believe my granddaughter is graduating High School this week. where does the time go?
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your layout is a riot of colour, I love all the beautiful butterflies and ribbons.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!