Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Butterfly THANKS


A sparkling butterfly  and DCWV card sketch May Stack a holic template  challenge gave me all the incentive I needed to create my 1st white on white card.
I embossed the background paper, added white criss cross satin ribbon, some pearls and Martha Stewart white ice glitter. The beautiful butterfly is from Spellbinders and the felt rose was a blog candy gift. The Thank You was embossed from The Stencil Connection and all the paper was from DCWV. Isn't it amazing how simple a white on white card can be made to look so textured.





This is the pretty sketch I followed..

Here's my one conclusion...fun card to create...impossible to capture the beauty of crisp white card stock  even using Lightroom !!!
Please leave a comment if you'd like...I LOVE them!
********************************************************************
Entered:

********************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! The white on white is so elegant!! I love the butterfly and flower!! So beautiful!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! I love this white on white look and you have truly made this card pop and look amazing!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Claire, this is just gorgeous! I love the edging!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all white cards; I think they always turn out very elegant. And yours is no different - it's gorgeous!
    Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your card in the Winged Things challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Good luck and hope to see you at the Beautiful Borders challenge starting today, Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!