Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Sew " It's Your Birthday


Taking it to the MAX!!! That's what I wanted to do with this simple sketch since CAS cards are just not my style! I completed this one for a friend's birthday (she LOVES to sew.) and is perfect for her for Mother's Day as well.  I tried to combine some sewing embellishments such as safety pins, scissors which were die cut from Cricut, lace, a beautiful button and pearls. The digi stamp is Isabelle's Sewing Box  from brokenboxstock

SEWing card

SEWING  embellishments
Inside card


 Thanks for stopping by.....SEW, did you like it???

Entered:


Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Get Inky! Challenge. -Thia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! love the whole card, but my fav part is the bow. WAY TO GO!!!

    Have a creative day.
    hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this beautiful card! I love the embossing and beautiful cuts and the little safety pins in the corners. Great scissors and tape measure bow with the button. You did a wonderful job! This ones a winner!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I like it?.......no! I LOVE it!!where is the LOVE button on this!Your Creativity is AMAZING!!You used da measuring tape for a bow! WOW! AWESOME! Pinned!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love image and love the bling! Thanks for playing along with the Get, Inky! Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun sewing themed card, love the monochromatic look.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is beautiful!!! I love that lace!!

    Hugs,
    JO
    xox

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!