Tuesday, April 30, 2013

PAWS-itively Precious



I am posting today as a guest designer for Craft It Up and Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This Linky party theme is PUNS. The sponsor is Carri-abusybee from doubleclickconnections. The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
**********************************************************************
Here is what I created for this linky party....
My neighbor just bought this adorable puppy and I created this explosion box /card for her. I put in doggie  treats and toys  and she has room to place pics of her little cutie on the flaps. My BFF blogger friend from My Crafting Channel helped me pick out the PUN since she knows I love dogs. I think it was PAWS-itively perfect!!

TOP OF BOX   



BOX OPENED UP





Hope you will Craft It Up and Link It Up!!! Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks Tara for asking me to be a Guest Designer...love the Linky Parties!!!

Entered:
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


8 comments:

  1. Oh My!!!! This is awesome! I really need to try an explosion box, they are soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, cute and fabulous box. I love the pink, all the embellishments and that rosette. I think you have inspired me to try making one of these boxes. IT ROCKS 7 SO DO U>

    Have a wonderful day my friend.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!This is Precious!!Love all that PINK!!TOTALLY Cute Sentiment!!Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire,

    The is just SUPER!! I love it. Thank you so much for being a guest designer. I appreciate it.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... this project is PAWsitively AMAZING! Too cute! I know the recipient is going to love this one!! I am a new follower and wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment about my chair card, very nice of you! Happy Friday!!
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love the rosette and such a fun design! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!