Sunday, April 28, 2013

LOVE Triangle Card


What's not to L O V E  about creating a L O V E card with one of the prettiest digi stamps I have ever won !!!!! 
Oak Pond Creations ( etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations )is the designer of this beautiful digi stamp and it just called out to me to be in bright red roses with black glitter trimmed in silver/red glitter tape.
The card is a criss-cross pocket card with a slide in insert that measures 6" across. My friend came up with this modified card and if you check through my blog posts, you'll see a beautiful pink Princess one for my GD Lila, done with the same pattern @ (scrapmywayhappy-birthday-lila )
The insert was punched with a Martha Stewart heart punch (all around the page design). The red rose paper is from my old stash and the glitter is DCWV from their glitter Glitzy  Stack. One of my favorite embellishments in my stack of stuff is the resin red rose which fit perfectly.


 Outer card envelope


Close up of beautiful stamp outlined with Stickles
Insert sleeve

Thanks for stopping by and hope you L O V E this one as much as I do!

Entered:

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


7 comments:

  1. Claire I just LOVE these bold colors. The red and black are so striking together. Great modified pocket card. Thank you for joining the fun at the OPC Birthday Bash Challenge. Hugs and happy crafting. -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are on a crafting roll here. All these beautiful projects. Love the red and black. Great fold and you are correct beautiful stamps. Love it.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!This is GORGEOUS!!!the rose and color combo is BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great digi and I LOVE what you've done with it! Great card design too! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! Thanks for stopping by our house at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card. Loving the glitters on the hearts...Thanks for joining us at our neighborhood---613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a "love"ly card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge blog! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!