Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday




I am really proud of myself to have taken on this challenge especially since I decided to combine 2 different challenges and to top it off, make it MASCULINE!! I find that "GUY" cards are always tricky since I LOVE embellishing with Bling and using pink.
I created a step up center panel card since everyone that I give them to, LOVES them!

I took out my DCWV  " La Creme Stack " and found such wonderful prints to coordinate. I tossed in some DCWV  black glitter card stock (just had to!) . I used my favorite chalk ink from Quick Quotes and also my promarkers to color him in as well as my Viva Pearl pen in silver. The  digi stamp is GUS from Bugaboo and I just think he is  hysterical. I put an Action  Wobble under his bike so he could really roll!  The little timepiece is a brad and the wonderful twine is some blog candy treat that I won. I think it came out looking awesome and using DCWV  collections ALWAYS makes it look so polished!


 He's on a roll!
Matching envelope

Thanks for stopping by and  I do hope you'll follow my
 Pinterest boards as well.

Entered:

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


19 comments:

  1. Well my friend no one would ever know that you find a masculine card tricky. This one is over top funny. Looks like one you would buy at the store. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!I cannot stop laughing...This is AMAZING!!
    Love it!pinned it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Corrosive Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. this is a creative card. Great to have you joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome and hysterical! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    PS Happy Birthday month! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card :O)
    Thanks for joíng us at Brown Sugar.
    Have a nice day
    Lee
    DT Brown Sugar (*^o^*)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, what a cute, cute card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is awesome and too funny!! GREAT card~
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    DT Member
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, Ha , what a fantastic card, awesome, thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this turned out great!!! LOL this image just makes me laugh! He is funny!!! Love that he is on an action wobble too!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is really fabulous. Love how you have done the coloring of the plane. Wonderful use of the wobble as well.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Gingerloft Card Challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wahhhh! What a FUN card! That image is hilarious - and even more so that it wobbles!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's such a fun card! Love the movement! Thanks for linking up at The Stamp Spot!
    Jess DT TSS

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a fun card, I so love the Bugaboo images! Love the action wobble too!

    Thanks so much for joining the Masculine Challenge at The Stamp Spot. I hope you can join our Feminine Challenge next month!

    ReplyDelete
  18. how awesome! love it!great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!