Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cupcake Birthday


After watching this easy peasy tutorial/video (details at end of post), I created this fun hot pink/black cupcake holder for a  special friend who also loves to craft. She loves pink so I used the glitter paper in pink swirls, lots of black glitter , "Want 2 Scrap" black pearls in a circle, some tuille netting, a Happy Birthday stamp, 
Spellbinders die frame and a cut out of a cupcake and it was done!







Love this fun idea...I watched her video and put my own spin on it...hope you do too!

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


18 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh this turned out SUPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE all the hot pink that you use!!Cute & Yummy!I saw this and I want to try one...TFS the tutorial!!You are AWESOME!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty from you. Love the pink and black what a stunning contrast. All the frills make it so girly. Love the pearls. Hey the cupcake looks pretty good too.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous creation - a gorgeous design and colours - love the details!!

    Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Birthday challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aWESOME!!! GORGEOUS COLORS
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, Claire!! Love all the pink and extra details -- simply SWEET!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just GORGEOUS!!!!Stunning actually! I love the beautiful colors, the bling, the tulle!! Oh just gorgeous... I am jealous of your friend LOL

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is so fabulous!! I love the design and the beautiful pink!! And yummy - the cupcake looks delicious!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe! The cupcake holder is so sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to receive this! What a lucky friend - saw this on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,

    I found you over at the MIM blog. This is such a cute project! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Luscious!

    I saw your post at Make it Monday, I'm there at #13 this week, feel free to stop by to see my Fairy Tree House.

    Cheers,
    Kasey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saw you on MIM .. Wow!! This is so stunning! I LOVE it!!! Perfect colors!! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic project ,love the yummy colours and the design is fab
    THanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delicious project...thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #2 and #212.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!