Monday, April 29, 2013

Caution: Scrapbookers Ahead!


If scrap booking is your passion, watch out!!! 
There are 2 more little scrap bookers ahead to take your place! My 2 Grand daughters love to use all of my stuff in my craft room and came up with these two "overly" decorated cupcakes. The little one adores foam stickers and the older GD wanted me to enter hers  into a challenge. I guess she knows all about blogs by now!!! LOL
I used some of my new favorite Kiwi Lane designed templates.....still learning! I am crazy about "Crafting Scarlette Digi" from Bugaboo and created the l/o according to the color challenge this week. I must admit, it WAS a challenge to combine all these colors that I probably would NEVER have used! Such fun!!!
NOW, if only Photoshop would let me properly show the color plum that I used for the banner under "AHEAD"! It looks black, but it's NOT!









Thanks for stopping by to see our new Bloggerland  kids at a craft room near you
 REAL SOON!!!!

Entered:
*********************************************************************
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. Oohh... how adorable are these 2 babygirls!!! The layout is adorable too, great job!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A DARLING lo!!! The colors are so SWEET as well as the image! The photos of your baby girls are precious!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab LO my friend. What a creative idea for the wording. Image is too cute and as always the colors you use are so much fun.

    Now is these little ones are following in your shoes. I better quit now. lol They are too cute as always.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job Claire, I love the color combo! Your granddaughters are adorable! Your lucky to be able to craft together.
    Hugs
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is way too much fun. Love the color inspiration and how you made it work. Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!