Monday, April 1, 2013

FOR THE LITTLE PRINCE BLOG HOP, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
(YOU CAN'T MISS IT!!!)


CAN WE TALK???????
Let me tell you how excited and honored I feel to be the first Guest Designer for 
Nana and  Migdalia for their new  monthly challenge blog
The blog looks so stinkin' cute and with these talented ladies, it's a sure HIT!

I was asked to create something with a  Mother's Day theme and since my Mom passed away, I chose to do a l/o  that is going in her special album. I used the wonderful Quick Quotes  Premier Page Kit collection of papers and embellishments  that I picked up at Scrapbook Expo. Not only do I love their themed papers, but their Chalking Ink is to die for. It covers like melted butter on toast! I added my own touches of pearls (Mom loved those) ,ribbon, glitter tape, a white doily  as well as inking up the flower petals to match the l/o. No l/o of mine is complete unless I add some sparkly Stickles glitter !! For the journaling tag, I used Spellbinders Labels 17. The photo of my Mom with her Pistachio ice-cream was matted with DCWV glitter paper.





 Thanks for stopping by the very FIRST  Monthly Challenge  with 2 CREATIVE CHICKS and hope you have a CREATIVE DAY!

Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMENDBloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

                                              Follow on Bloglovin

Entered:


8 comments:

  1. You are just too kind Claire. It is OUR HONOR to have as our fist Guest Designer. You work is always PERFECTION and pure BEAUTY!!!

    The LO you have created in loving memory of you mom is stunning. The colors so soothing, the story it tells very moving. I know you mom is smiling down on you.

    Hugs and love my dear sweet friend.

    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do I begin....For you to post such a beautiful and warm-hearted project on our 1ts challenge just fills my heart with JOY!!You allowed us to get to know more of you and to be able to share your memories...A BEAUTIFUL thought on the addition of the pearls...that just moved and stole my heart! Your creativity is AMAZING and the colors that you chose is just LOVELY!My moms favorite ice cream is Butter Pecan.Thank you for being our 1st Guest Designer and thank you for such a BEAUTIFUL LO!
    Sending a HUGE amount of bloggie love to you,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! Congrats Migdalia and Nana!! ;)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire this layout is sooooooo beautiful! To honor your mother like that is so heart warming and truly pulls at the heart strings. I read every word of your journaling and it was beautiful, almost made me cry! I love the sparkle, the die cuts and the title is just perfect. CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a DT member with Nana and Migdalia! You will be a true asset and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with.

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. already following... Stopped by from Deezy's pimpin party!
    <3 Pam
    www.scrappletree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. O M G!!! O M G!!!My jaw is to the floor...lol...absolytely beautiful!! Wow! Thanks...I will be following your work,as it is sooo gorgeous!! "Happy Spring"

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy and fun layout you've created here! I love the bright, happy colors and patterns! A very nice design. Thanks for sharing your layout with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS PROJECT!!! The color scheme is so BEAUTIFUL!!!The flowers just add the perfect touch!!! Thank you for sharing with our anything goes challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show...no joke!!!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!