Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Amore

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE creating these Tri-Shutter card designs!
Each card always looks so different and there are so many embellishments that can be added. I created this Anniversary one  with the Tic Tac Toe board in  mind. I  completed vertical TTT lines, diagonal lines  and even horizontal TTT lines. So easy when you are having fun! I used Spellbinders for the heart circles in dark gray and white. The Amore stamp is from CTMH. The paper is from my scrap stash which is like a mountain these days! The gorgeous pink crinkle ribbon was recently won from  "Little Scrap Pieces". The  pink buttons are from who knows where!! LOL I love using the little pink crystals from The Rubber Cafe. The glitter on the Amore word was of course Stickles. I embossed the silver  paper with Sizzix dotted folder and edged the whole card with Quick Quotes Chalk ink . The pink sparkly gem brad was from The Brad Outlet.
***********************************************************
Tri shutter Card

Tri Shutter flat opened

 Front detail

Action Wobble 


Sketch
Entered :

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.....PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT and  HOPE YOU ARE FOLLOWING WITH BLOGLOVIN'.....it's THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


12 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur card is beautiful CLaire, The colors remind me of the gorgeous one you sent me I love how it opens I have never made one like this but I saw the video on Splitcoast I will give it a try someday- You have inspired me
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very easy for me to comment........
    GORGEOUS!GORGEOUS!GORGEOUS!Pinned it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colors and all the different patterns. Another beauty from the Quen.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along with us at Get Inky! Challenge. Great card! -Thia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely - a wonderful design :) Thank you so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Love the pink and black scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this cut/fold too! Yours is so beautiful love the colors and papers the action wobble puts it over the top!thanks so much for joining the CTVS challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...love all the extras! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!