Sunday, March 31, 2013

LITTLE PRINCE Blog Hop


Homespun Elegance Prince Blog Hop
*************************************
WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY:
CONGRATULATIONS TO:

The castle is AMAZING!!! I loved everything you did, but that castle is awesome.
I am now following this blog. I liked Unity Stamp Company (don't know why I haven't before!?? - I love their stamps), and told them I hopped! My email is:________ Thanks for a chance.


WELCOME  to The Little Prince Blog Hop where you will be amazed at the many projects the girls have created for the SPECIAL boys in our lives. HUGE thanks to our incredible hostess Jessica for throwing this birthday bash for her son Mason who by the way is cuter than cute!!
A Castle for Prince  CARTER
This castle was so huge and filled with gifts inside the boxes as well.
My favorite part, the drawbridge and gate
 cut with my Cricut using an Ornamental iron design. 
Bridge was embossed with Sizzix. The rectangle base was styrofoam,covered with a receiving blanket. The wrapping paper tubes were covered in blue sparkle wrap.

Huge  WELCOME LITTLE PRINCE Banner
         
Welcome Little Prince Balloons 
The Invitation with envelope
The inside scroll details

ROYAL JEWEL treat thrones for ALL the guests.
These were cut from Cricut's Tags, Bags, 
Boxes and More 2 (pg.58)
 Each gold glittered seat/box had a silver bracelet in it.



HUNGRY??????????????
We royally treated ourselves to cheesecake, blue chocolate drizzled pretzels, blue sprinkled cupcakes wrapped in a baby boy cupcake liner, blue and white cookies,fruit, and chocolate blue sprinkled raisin nut drops plus so much more!!




Yummy Cupcakes






FINALLY, as if you didn't see enough photos, here is a teensy glimpse into how the cuts looked in production

Cart: Doodlecharms pg.99




 Cart:Once Upon a Princess pg.76



 Cart: Cupcake wrappers -Boy                       Cart: Plantin SchoolBook


 Cart: New Arrival pg.111                              Cart: New arrival pg.85

 Circle punch and Sizzix dot embossing          Cart: Create A Critter pg.24

 Cart: Ornamental iron pg.27 for shadow as well

 Royal Treasures Stamp/ The Scrapbooking Queen  Cart: Plantin Schoolbook

Hoping you are not too exhausted from all the pics  and you can keep on hopping to see more AWESOME projects. Thanks for stopping by and of course I have blog candy....
1. leave a comment (love those) and tell me your favorite item from the baby shower.
2. follow me (hopefully with Bloglovin') since Google will be no more in July
3. follow Unity-Stamp-Companyon FB (tell them you hopped with Little prince Blog     Hop)for a chance to win " Crazy For Daisies "
 from our our Sponsor. Crazy for Daisies 1
4. want to be told you're a winner? US residents only! ....leave me your email address or I'll never find you!


Here's your GPS guide for this fun blog hop.......

Day 1 (Sunday, March 31st)

  1. Starts at: www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com
  2. Candace www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com
  3. Lori A http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
  4. Claire S http://www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com  YOU ARE HERE
  5. Debbie http://www.papersweeties.com/category/blog HOP OVER TO HERE
  6. Lisa http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
  7. Betty Dudley www.justabitofpaper.blogspot.com
  8. 8.Heather Flaherty www.papercrafteranonymous.com



    On Day 3, here's another fun giveaway:
    My new web publication
    Check out this link to get to Irit's blog post:
    iritshalom.blogspot
    *******************************************************************

    Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st.
     I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.




49 comments:

  1. WOW this is amazing!! You want to help me decorate for a 16 year olds birthday party? LOL You did a FANTASTIC Job just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire this set up was amazing! You are SUCH a sweetheart!! Thank you so much for sending them to us for Masons Party!! ;) Tho, I have to admit, yours looks mighty DELICIOUS AND DIVINE!! :) Thanks so much for participating in the Hop with me! <3

    xoxoxoxo

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome hop… can’t wait to see everyone’s creations… and learn a thing or two… wow... all i can say is wow... you are an awesome and so are your creations...
    Thanks for the chance…
    morentin1326{{AT}}aol{{DOT}}com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! WOW everything is just amazing Claire!! I LOVE all the decorations and you did not leave anything out....simply amazing!!!
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that castle...So blown away by your AWESOME projects!
    Thanks for sharing and have a happy Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, WOW, WOW.. you have gone and done it. There is nothing you can make now that will ever top these projects. That castle is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    as are the rest of the projects.

    Hugs and Love
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    PS.. HAPPY EASTER

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Over the top amazing!!! All your projects are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Can you plan my next parrrrrty? This is AWESOME! Love, love love your projects! Lucky little prince!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Stars!!! You went to soooo much work and it is all so fantastic. I love everything, but I think my favorite is the treat/bracelet boxes :) Thanks so much for sharing, TONS of great inspiration.
    Midge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is all amazing! I'm torn between the Castle & the food ;) Happy Easter! Did all 4 steps....jpscraps(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh!! what a party!!! Great projects,I am a follower.joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is soooo amazing!!!! so much work!! looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! THAT IS STUNNING! AMAZING AND I am in awe!!! That is just beautiful!! The colors are perfect and all the details are A-MAZE-ING!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING, WOW, AWESOME!!! THAT ROCKS!! WHAT A PARTY THAT MUST HAVE BEEN!! LOVE IT! LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS..thanks for sharing!! Janet Royer

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!! Fabulous. I felt like I was there. TFS all the great photos and information. Simply amazing. Thanks about the info regrding Google Reader. I had no idea.
    ~Madison
    funkycards @charter. net

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!!!! AMAZING WORK AND LOVING IT ALL!!!! Thank You for sharing:)
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    disneynut 4 life 22 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. AMAZING!!!! You have really rocked this party!!! My jaw was dropping as I continued to scroll down!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow--awesome party projects--my favorite is the castle.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg.... Your are an awesome party person....need to hire you for any events I have lol. Love your castle and all the extra little goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. You have been busy.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges.

    SandraT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of your projects but, my favorite is the pretzels! YUM! bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, so amazing. What a lot of hard work - but worth it !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, simply amazing projects for a little prince baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is INCREDIBLE! I love everything you made, but that castle just blew me away! What a creative and fun theme for the shower...and what fabulous decorations! You outdid yourself!! I am following on Bloglovin and left some Unity love on their FB page!
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow...what a party!!! I love the castle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am trying to catch my breathe with all of your AMAZING Projects! you took this theme to a whole new level! LOVE IT! You know that this should be in a magazine!WOW!!Absolutely PRECIOUS!!The castle is my favorite. It just blew my mind! WOW!
    Sending bloggie love to you,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOWZERS .. what a totally awesome project! The party and goodies looked amazing too! So happy to be on this hop with you -- thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow did you amaze me! This is such a fabulous project, I can't stop looking at all the details! My favorite is the castle but I also love those little throne favors! I know the guests went nuts over this shower!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am a FB fan of Unity Stamp and left them a comment!
    apedoak at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. AMAZING! I love the castle!

    (you are going to have to teach me how to get those little Pinterest buttons to show up on the photos like you do)

    Shawn ~
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW!! A ton of work went into this shower for sure - love that castle :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like everything about the shower,but my favorite would have to be the castle! It is absolutely awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I definitely want to know if I win!

    bebe_0302@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG! i absolutely love everything about the baby shower, espc the castle!

    ReplyDelete
  34. HOLY COW! Where to begin???? The castle is just AMAZING and all the other favors, etc are fabulous! WOW!!!
    Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Design Team
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW! What a castle! Would love to do this in pink for my granddaughter's 1st birthday! Would love to know if I win! macaskillbarbara@yahoo.com is how you can contact me! Thanks for sharing this awesome castle with me!

    ReplyDelete
  36. The castle is my favorite, but everything is so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Following on my reader. Hope that's okay. And on gfc for now too. Great shower setup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Already a Unity fb fan. Left comments there too. :)
    http://NeatNook.blogspot.com
    contact@NeatThings-Boutique dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. My contact info for my comments:
    contact@NeatThings-Boutique dot com
    http://NeatNook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. All the things you made for the party were great but I love that castle. I want one for my birthday. Well, I followed you on GFC and Blog Lovin. And I liked and left a message for Unity Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This must have been some party! I've never been to an event with such celebration and theme as this. My favorite item has to be the Ornamental Iron gate. I am following your blog on Feedly. I may try bloglovin but right now everything is on Feedly and it pulled everything in automatically from the google reader for me.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh forgot to add I left a message for Unity too.

    ReplyDelete
  43. The castle is AMAZING!!! I loved everything you did, but that castle is awesome.
    I am now following this blog. I liked Unity Stamp Company (don't know why I haven't before!?? - I love their stamps), and told them I hopped! My email is: mmoore11@comcast.net. Thanks for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  44. That castle was my favorite and what a party. Thank you joined you here and also on pinterest too.

    chris@iwooten.com


    Oh also like Unity Stamps on face book and thanked them for chance to win the stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Congrats Michelle

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!