Friday, March 8, 2013

Little Artist / Winner 400th



The loyal winner of my 400th follower celebration is...................................
Mary Phipps Grubbs

from 

 Cardz TV Stamps

She is always there to leave a beautiful supportive comment and share her knowledge with everyone through her videos. Thanks for following and making the blogger world such a fun, exciting place to live in each day.



*******************************************************************************


Since I have been creative all my life, I was totally excited to see these photos of my Grand daughter Ava ! Her gorgeous expression shows how she is very involved in thinking through her art project at nursery school. My biggest wish for her is to always enjoy creating, no matter what form it takes on in the future. She loves being in my craft room and as she grows, she will get to use all my stuff!!!!
The paper is simple and bright(from Target). The embellishments were from  Paper House Productions and all have pop up dots under them for an even more dimensional look.  Lots of Stickles glitter and bling and my favorite quote on top and this page was finished in less than an hour. I loved working with this sketch  design, so thanks  My Creative Sketches!




 


Entered:

11 comments:

  1. You can tell she really does put thought into her creations. What a little cutie she is. Love the LO. You are the QUEEN of LO.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very wonderful...
    Great designs all of them.. and she is a little cutie too! Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes With Ribbon Challenge at Crafty Ribbons!

    Hugs,
    Karen.DT.xx

    http://kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress/500-follower-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful page it is so lively and reflects all the little one's activities. Thank you for joining us at Happy Campers and good luck in the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava is just adorable and your page LO is beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors! Perfect for your photos! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little girl and I love your layout! I also have a little granddaughter named Ava. :)

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright fun layout, love it... perfect for the photos
    thanks for playing in the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Claire, What a nice and creative lay out and you are really blessed to have such a beautiful granddaughter. TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous layout, Claire!! I love the embellishments you used!! The pictures are absolutely adorable!! She's a sweetheart!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a colorful and sweet lo! Thank you for participating in RCS challenge! good luck!
    xo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  11. I, too, love that she loves to create! Thank you for joining us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!