Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lila Lovin' Watermelon

This was my first time coming across this fun blog with the most unusual sketches to try. Loved the simplicity of this one. I used a  stack called Mambi from Me and My Big Ideas collection which is filled with summertime papers. I cut out the basket and fruits to insert  my Grand daughters photo and with just a few handmade embellished flowers and letters YUM, the page was done. I didn't touch the little black ants crawling up the page since they were too cute to mess with. The red swirl bling was from Want 2 Scrap and the glitter accents was of course Stickles.


Thanks for stopping by and if you'd like to leave a comment, I LOVE those!!!!
Entered:













Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin


8 comments:

  1. Fab take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Claire. Loving the little hearts in the flowers for 'YUM', and your ribbon flowers too. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO and she is adorable. Really love the colors and the flowers are too cute.

    Happy Easter
    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Layout claire, the wonderful picture and all the embellishments...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh unusual sketches! I love how you make SOUS sound! =)
    I like it!
    They probably are unusual because the fellow leaders design them...and well,
    we ARE unusual! LOL! Oh they are going to be mad at me for saying that! hehe!
    But I'm so glad that you found us and like the sketches! Awesome!
    Certainly hope that means you'll be back to join us!
    Wonderful page you've created, like the color against the white background! Cool!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the sketch :) beautiful ...thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun and bright! Thanks for playing along at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi wow love this, love your stitching and flowers. Good luck , Caroleanne from SOUS

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!