Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Birthday



Blogger will no longer have Google reader as of July 1st. I have chosen BlogLovin to replace Google reader. If you have not chosen a replacement yet I highly RECOMMEND Bloglovin. Sign up for an account, transfer all the blogs you now follow on Blogger to your new account in just a few short steps and you are all set. You can organize the blogs you follow by category making it much easier to manage your blogs. Please follow me using the button below so you wont miss a thing.

Follow on Bloglovin
 *********************************************************************
I had an interesting time with this one!! It did NOT start out like this since I was trying to follow a sketch from  a Fetch A Sketch Challenge . It evolved into a card on a card all layered up.  I created the outside frame with Cricut Accent Essentials pg. 62 and the card stock is from Brenda Walton collection. The birthday stamp is from Want 2 Scrap and the flower die cut is a MS punch. the ribbon is from my ever growing scrap drawer. I used my fav ink  "Very Berry" from Quick Quotes . The Sassy  Charlotte image is from Sassy Studio Designs digi's. My final touch of Stickles glitter on her dress and shoes and she's ready to party!

Sketch

Inside of card

Thanks for stopping by...have a creative day!



3 comments:

  1. She sure is ready to party my friend. I love purple and green together. Super duper image. She is very sexy. Beautifully designed.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color combo is Fabulous! The image is sooo Beautiful!
    Awesome card! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!