Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Valentine Step Up

Entered:

I just couldn't resist entering this one for my girlfriend Adrienne (she doesn't have her own blog)! Can we say stubborn!!!  Well, at least, I got her started with a Cricut machine!!!
Her work is always exceptional and fun in design so this Valentine one is a great example of her style.
She used the special Valentine LOVE STRUCK cartridge and added the crystal gems to the hearts and then used the glossy accents to enhance the word LOVE.

Hope you LOVE it as much as I do...if so, leave her some LOVE-ly comments!

3 comments:

  1. Another beauty. She really needs to get a blog.. Her creations would be so appreciated by everyone. Love the embossing and bling. Her style is soo like yours. Are you two sisters? lol

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Adrienne does beautiful work!! I agree she needs a blog. We would love to see more of her beautiful creations!

    Claire, I'm still going Pinterest crazy. Not always sure what I'm doing about the follow/unfollow. There are just so many amazing things to see!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does need to get a blog. I did it just to enter challenges and am loving the whole experience. Her card is a work of art and it needs to be spread around.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!