Friday, February 8, 2013

Some Bunny Loves You


I've been working so hard at completing  several pages for my new Grandson Carter. This was a perfect lay out sketch to follow and I was also able to use the darling design from creativekuts which is where I got the cute title from. Ava is now the BIG  sister but seems to be enjoying being the MOMMY as well. Here is the sketch I followed..

I also found this Giraffe photo (PINTEREST) challenge for pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot very inspiring and thought my l/o showed lots of LOVE!.


 These are NEW updated photos since I changed the bunny ears and the bow on the Mommy bunny.




My favorite part, aside from those two cute faces, are the bunny ears on top!
Thanks for hopping by.


Entered :

14 comments:

  1. This is really cute! I love the bear with the bunny:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a little cutie. I agree the ears really make the page. Look forward to seeing more pages staring the little man.

    Hugs
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout! Love the bunnies and all the layers!!
    New follower from Creative Kuts DT.
    Scrappy Hugs,
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this lay out is adorable and so are your grand babies! Love those fuzzy little cotton tails!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweetness!! love the bunny ears and tails :)
    So glad you joined us on Artful Delight this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Love the bear.
    Cheryl
    Scrappinmini
    Creative Kuts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable LO! Love the bunny bottoms and the cute little bear holding the bunny. Awesome job. :) ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @ Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable...the layout and your grandchildren!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable layout thanks for joining us at (pin)spirational challenges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a precious photo and a gorgeous scrapbook page!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet layout and photo. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenge this week. Good luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!