Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sentiment sketch challenge


I love doing the DCWV card sketch challenge each month and this one was a great way to get rid of scraps left over from a sketch l/o I did for a  FEB l/o challenge.
I used the same collection The Jewel Stack to complete this quick card. Using the pink patterned  sheet, I took a Martha Stewart loop punch to add a little more interest to the middle layer. With just a touch of Stickles glitter on the flowers and butterfly, I enhanced the card with some silver Viva Decor pens. Some of the layers are raised up with foam squares. I  thought it was great to be able to use the left over printed heart border as well as the butterfly one.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope my "Happy" card made you smile!
Proudly entered @:

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! It's so bright and cheerful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual. Love the butterfly really pops on the card. Perfection at it best.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant & Beautiful!!Lovely Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty papers nice job on the sketch
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing this week at Come and Get it for our color challenge.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!