Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Prima Ballerina

I am always one gal who is up for a challenge and this one was certainly "A CHALLENGE"! It seemed kind of simple until I got going and then, it took me hours to finish....right down to the TUTU outfit with tuille. I am totally in love with this DCWV collection called "The Preppy Princess Stack". I also used the  Cricut, Art Philosophy Rectangle frame, page 44. I bought lots of sparkly glitter tape in EVERY color so I had fun using this to show how my little GD's smile shines. I had great difficulty with the hexagon shapes so I just decided to have a "pile up".
 Although she was barely able to reach the ballet bar, this is one of my favorite lay outs of her showcased with this amazing DCWV sketch.


 To see more embellishment detail, please click on photo to enlarge.





Thanks for stopping by to share in my creativity! If you would like to follow, please click on the right side bar.

Entered proudly:


10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Great job my froend:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could she be any cuter? The photo says it all and your layout looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO.. Love the colors, the papers are gorgeous. As usual your attention to detail is PERFECT. Lila is a little cutie pie. You are on a roll.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card I love the colors. The tulle is so pretty and all your elements are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!! Love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! What a cutie!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this layout! This brings back lots of memories. My oldest is a senior and has been dancing since she was 3. In fact, she will be heading to college next year as a dance major (ballet). Lila is a cutie and will reach that bar before you know it:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My! Your layout is just so delightful with such an adorable subject. I love every element. I'm so glad you found our challenge. I hope you'll return often. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    Senior Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining Delightful Challenges. This is so sweet. I have to get back to my scrapbooks. What beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just fabulous - such a pretty layout and a cute balerina! thank you for playing along at delightful challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!