Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Creative Sketches

WOW, what a fabulous find!!! I was browsing through some bloggie emails and came across this fun sketch challenge and thought
"I MUST TRY THIS ONE"!!!!
I chose my favorite little 8 month old helper "Peaches", my Yorkie puppy and had sooo much fun with this  bright design. I love the paper since it's NOT typical doggie paper and the colors just  remind me  how much joy and happy times she brings me each and every day. Can you tell I am in LOVE ? I chose the DCWV paper collection called "The Jewel Stack" and added just 3 blinged out PAW-sitively cute paw prints. I do hope you love the lay out as much as I do...thanks for stopping by.



BLINGY Paw
Raised up title
Peaches posing with her lay out!

Entered:





10 comments:

  1. I love it.. so perfect with all the pink and bling. Peaches is adorable. She looks so darn cute sitting next to her layout.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What fun, happy colors, and of course the little doggie is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love the fun bright coors:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is adorable. I love your interpretation of the square border around the sketch. Thanks for joining the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is SWEET and so is Peaches! Love the gorgeous colors!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet indeed! Love the colors and your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peaches is soooo sweet and so is your page. I love how you used a non-doggie theme line. Great take on the sketch. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an ADORABLE LO!Love it!
    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable layout! And how appropriate for such a cute little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. I love that bling paw, too cute!

    Thanks for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fun comments so write away!!!